Thursday 13 December 2012

Never Stop Fighting for What You Believe In

http://wallpapersfor.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/312300.jpg 
Before I begin this post, I want to share a poem that I hold very close to my heart.

A mighty wind blew night and day
It stole the oak tree's leaves away
Then snapped its boughs and pulled its bark
Until the oak was tired and stark

But still the oak tree held its ground
While other trees fell all around
The weary wind gave up and spoke.
How can you still be standing Oak?

The oak tree said, I know that you
Can break each branch of mine in two
Carry every leaf away
Shake my limbs, and make me sway

But I have roots stretched in the earth
Growing stronger since my birth
You'll never touch them, for you see
They are the deepest part of me

Until today, I wasn't sure
Of just how much I could endure
But now I've found, with thanks to you
I'm stronger than I ever knew

There is such profound emotion in this poem. And not just emotion, the poem is true. Life may sway you off course, it will place obstacles in your path, but we must know that we are stronger than that. As things fall apart, better things come together. When we lose something or someone that brought us joy, there is more beauty coming our way. At our core, just like the oak tree, we are pure strength and light. And there is nothing to hide, for each and every one of us is fighting a battle. At this time in the world, there is nothing to fear, for it is through facing fear and becoming vulnerable that we see our strength. That we become fearless. When we connect with each other with our pains and joys, this is living.

It is through allowing the natural cycle of life to take its course and acting with it, that we grow, we progress and bloom. Living each moment of life together, with the ups and downs, is what ignites a flow of progress. Experiencing the beauty of every emotion that life brings upon us and moving past our fear, is what allows flow. Moving with our intuition and allowing our pains and fears to motivate us in creating more, is flow. Acting vulnerably with our truest core at any given time represents more beauty and power than we will ever be able to measure.

What do you believe in?
What have you experienced that you know is real?
That experiences have ignited your spark and set you free?

 Listen to this truth because this is where freedom lies. Follow the rawness of your most powerful life experiences, learn from them and create more of them. It is in all of us to create more than we can ever grasp.

Blessings,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment