Thursday 26 July 2012

MAKE THE SHIFT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE: STEP 2

http://www.johnrwallace.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/People-Holding-Hands.jpg
STEP 2: I DESERVE IT ALL!

After deciding that you want an extraordinary life, tell yourself that you deserve that life. Tell yourself, "I deserve to live an extraordinary life." Realize that this life is real, and possible to achieve. I know this life is achievable because I have traveled the journey myself. I have dedicated much time to the pursuit of happiness and am now living a life more incredible than I could have ever imagined.

You have it all in you to create whatever it is that you want. You deserve to benefit from every drop that an extraordinary life has to offer- and trust me, there are millions of drops! Affirming that you deserve this kind of life is key because it puts you on the high vibration of it and you are essentially already syncing yourself with powerful energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment